Remote and local control intelligent home eHouse.
eHouse system architecture and included software package allows you to control the system in very many ways depending on the location, available communication links , Hardware and Software .
eHouse building automation can be a fully independently designed and installed .
eHouse can be controlled , inter alia:
- graphic panels , PADs , PC -compatible computers running Windows XP, Vista , Windows 7,8 to 64b inclusive ( control via LAN , Ethernet , WiFi , eMail ) ,
- PDA , SmartPhone or Mobile Phones running on Windows Mobile 6.. (control via the Internet , WiFi , SMS , eMail )
- text panels , PDAs or mobile phones that support Java Mobile platform MIDP 2.0 (control by SMS , eMail , BlueTooth , WiFi)
- Web browser either graphically or textually from Website
- Applications FTP client ( FTP direct control and observation system logs )
- Infrared remote control from Sony IR RC ( SIRC standard )
- advanced calendar – scheduler
- Standard electrical switches or sensors
- Analog/ measurement sensors ( with programmable thresholds min , max)
- Direct consequence of events in the system ,
- Direct control from a PC ,