eHouse BMS including eHouse PRO, eHouse HYBRID (LAN, RS-485, CAN, RF, WiFi) can be controlled from external systems.
Control from Automation, BMS systems and software is available through the integrated BACNet IP server/router/gateway supported by eHouse.PRO server software.
Controlling the eHouse system from outside systems via the BACNet protocol enables:
- Supports any communication variants of eHouse controllers connected to eHouse.PRO (LAN, WiFi, RS-485, CAN, RF, PRO)
- Read and change the status of binary outputs (on/off)
- Read the status of binary inputs (on/off)
- Reading/writing of output registers (ADCH, ADCL, DIMM dimmers, Programs), etc.
- Send eHouse Direct Event
- Reading Read-Only – measurement results, driver status, etc.
The BACNet IP server configuration is located in /usr/local/ehouse/bacnet.cfg .
- Activation of Bacnet IP server/router/gateway
- set vendor id, network id, address range
- debug mode
Please refer to: BACNet IP – eHouse Building Automation control